All you need to know...
The motorcycle test is often the last step before a full motorbike driving license. During this standardised test, you will be judged on the following:
- Know the rules of the road (including signs and behavioural rules)
- Understand the basic mechanics of your motorcycle, for example how to check fluids and oil.
- Demonstrate you can manoeuvre your motorcycle. You may be asked to roll your bike forward and backwards into a parking spot.
- Are able to drive safely, and confidently
- Are able to do special manoeuvres, such as u-turn, hill start, parking and backing up.
If you’ve been issued a learner permit, which is valid for 2 years, you may apply for a second subsequent permit, but not for a third one without being able to show you’ve applied for a driving test. Also, you cannot apply for a driving test within the first 6 months of having received your learner permit.
Are you ready to train for your motorbike driving license? Contact Massbrook Driving school in Ballina, Co. Mayo today! And we will get you ready for you test in no time!